Today Microsoft and Asobo released a hotfix update for Microsoft Flight Simulator, whole third-party developers had plenty of reveals and releases to share.
First of all, here’s the changelog of the hotfix, which requires a 465 megabytes download from the Windows Store/Steam on PC, on top of 528 megabytes to be downloaded within the sim (and 10kb in the content manager).
- Fixed broken night lighting when the renderscale was not set to 100%
- Added Offscreen pre caching option in the VR menu
- Fixed some general crashes
- Fixed the Trim reset button on the Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant
- Safe mode will no longer trigger when a crash occured when closing the program
- Missing watermask at Lucerne has been added
- Color correction for Photogrammetry in Vienna has been tweaked
- Water crack has been fixed near Moritzburg POI
- Fixed terrain spike around LOWI
- Fixed crash with Resync from Aircraft Editor without any aircraft selected
Next, we hear from DC Designs, which provided new screenshots and details about the upcoming Concorde. We also get an official confirmation that it’s coming for the Xbox version of the sim on top of PC.